The province of New Brunswick, Canada, will be hosting a job fair in Manila on August 2017 on behalf of employers in the province.
They’re particularly looking for workers in these occupations:
- Seamstress, sewing machine operator- made-to-measure garments (NOC 9446 and 6342)
- Food industry workers (production line operator, laborer)
- Aquaculture workers ( fish processing line, canning )
- Metal industry labourers
There will be an information session about the province of New Brunswick. You’ll learn more about what it’s like to live in New Brunswick. After the info session, employers will conduct interviews.
Applicants who receive job offers may be eligible to apply directly for permanent residence through the Pilot or the Provincial Nominee Program. This means that you won’t be coming to Canada as a temporary foreign worker only – you’re coming here as an immigrant and your family will be able to come with you at the same time.
To qualify, applicants must have the following:
- IELTS (General Training) score of at least 4.0 in reading and 5.0 in listening, writing, speaking.
- Educational Credentail Assessment.
- At least one year work experience in one of the occupations listed above.
- Proof of Funds (see table below).
|Number of Family Members
(including those you support that aren’t immigrating with you)
(in Canadian dollars)
|7 or more||$8,138|
If you possess the qualifications required, register right away for the event by clicking the links for your preferred dates below:
To learn more about New Brunswick and opportunities for prospective immigrants there, visit http://livinginnb.ca/.
Remember to share this to your family, friends and fans!