This position's primary focus is to provide excellent service to our clients. The goal for this position is to ensure clients are guided and supported in each step of their immigration processing.
This position will report to the Client Manager.
The Processing Officer will be based in our Rockwell, Makati City office in the Philippines. This is an 8-hour, 5 days a week, in-office position. You may have to work Saturdays and take Sunday plus another weekday off.
Also, because our business deals with timelines, there may be a need to work additional hours to meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
You'll be responsible for...
- Providing client support over the phone, email, online and other communication tools we use.
- Learning immigration categories and requirements and keeping up to date with laws and regulations.
- Coordinating with Client Manager and clients for completion of requirements in a timely manner.
- Finalizing application packages for endorsement to Licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant.
- Drafting submission letters.
- Cross-checking clients' documents and job descriptions.
- Serve as clients' cheerleader and encourage when they encounter barriers in completing their requirements.
Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate possesses the following strengths and skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in highly computerized/online systems.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – ability to think quickly and critically
- Passionate about helping others.
- Flexibility – we move FAST. When things change, we adapt and propel ourselves forward!
- Organized – we all wear many hats.
- Coachable – must be able to take direction and welcome direct and honest feedback in the moment!
- Collaborative – must work well within an in-person and virtual team!
- Resourceful – use ALL available resources to complete a task with minimal questions!
- Quick learner – the Processing Officer must be able to pick up things fast and run with it!
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the following via email to headoffice(at)immigrationcoach.ca:
- Cover letter - include why you're the best person for this position
>> The above instructions must be followed to a tee. We will not consider applications sent through other channels. If you did not include everything on the list above (which are only 3 items, this position won't be suitable for you) <<